apex logo apears in counter strike:gloval offensive demos

by DanTheCookie

Original Post

apex logo apears in counter strike:gloval offensive demos

★★★ Newbie

a really minor (and even unnecessary) issue,

but as the title suggests, these demos (.dem) can be opened using apex. opening them just lunches the game

the screenshot added is the properties window.

Message 1 of 4 (1,789 Views)

Re: apex logo apears in counter strike:gloval offensive demos

Community Manager

I'm not sure what the issue is @DanTheCookie, have you set CS:GO to launch through Apex legends?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

no, i downloaded a cs:go demo, and it has the apex legends logo as is its icon

the demo itself is used inside cs:go to rewatch a match inside the game, and apex doesnt interfere with that except for a bit of confusion with the icon when selecting the demo in game

Message 3 of 4 (1,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

oh, this is really strange. Have you fixed that ? I have exactly the same problem :D I have played a lot of apex, and recently I have downloaded CS GO, and there is a problem with its logo. It's not bothering too much, but it would be nice to fix it. By the way, after playing 200 hours in Apex and CS GO, I can say that counter strike global offensive is a much better game. In this game everything depends on your skill, and that's why I like it. Moreover, one of my friends has suggested me a really nice boosting service - https://eloboss.net/faceit-boost , and I got a really nice rank, even though I am still new to that game Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,671 Views)