apex legends

by jse123

Original Post

apex legends

★★★ Newbie

by psn id usertag jasephase2k9

notice to devs

recently apex as occured error code leaf contacted ea chat support guideline was restore licences rebuild data base restart console since data base was rebuilt licences was restored two errors occured leaf error net error i noticed net error occured mostly in game and froze gameplay i contacted ea support chat again.was to access uo trace when i cant access uo trace my hub as a monitoring feature is no packet loss or errors was no requests i provided ea feedback was a server related issue should check servers optimise do virus checks since i noticed matchers im apex was alot faster pace was no errors since sony network was down on thursday 8th of august my fb account was compromised.account was locked i checked hub settings noticed request so i changed dos security filtering to high did virus checks.when sony network status was back to apex legend london data base went from 14 ping to 23 ping and higher than 23 ping.error leaf began to occure again.and apk ghost warrior 3 seson pass edition what was purchased by my account was not available as i didnt have licence sharer owned licence what doesnt make sense since i purchased by my account when i downloaded ghost warrior 3 dlc was ghost warrior 3 was not available when select on the dlc download sent me to ghost warrior 3 pass edition in psn store priced £7 something was available apk on psn menu i could access apk play game very strange.when accessed hub is no errors apex is portforwareded is few requests send ack 192.168.1.101 a request send offer with ip 192.168.1.101 and a recv request frm EC:1F:72:E3:95:51 and a recv discovery from EC:1F:72:E3:95:51 i dont know what exactly means 

Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)