apex legends laggy and bad graphics

by iceyNA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex legends laggy and bad graphics

★★ Novice

I have a 1050 ti, an i5 7300, and 8 gbs of ram. I just recently downloaded Apex Legends and switched from my integrated card to my 1050 ti, but the graphics are atrocious no matter how high I set my settings, I can't figure out how to fix this, any suggestions?

Message 1 of 15 (43,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex legends laggy and bad graphics

★★★★★ Novice

Turn off Adaptive Resolution FPS Target, its second option in "Advanced" section in Video. Then, Anti-Al. will be possible to turn off if you prefer.
Upvote if i helped you, and thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (43,434 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem on my i5. 8 gb ram gt 1030 .The setting are all on high but the graphics are so bad and look like trash
Message 2 of 15 (43,445 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Turn off Adaptive Resolution FPS Target, its second option in "Advanced" section in Video. Then, Anti-Al. will be possible to turn off if you prefer.
Upvote if i helped you, and thanks!

Message 3 of 15 (43,435 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anyone could help me? 

my specs:

MSI B250M PRO-VDH

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X+ 6GB

i5 7600 3.5GHz 16GB

DDR4 HyperX Fury Black 2400Mhz CL15

HDD  WD Caviar Blue 1GB

System Windows 7 64 bit

I just tried almost everything... Did a format last day, installed new drivers, then older ones, tried to change settings in game, in nvidia control pannel, nothing helped....

My pc should run that game easly but its not...

The game is working like if i was playing on a pc from 2000 year.... 

Not smooth, lag spikes every 5 seconds, turning around - lag spike,  using zoom - lag spike, cant make the game working smoothly....

anyone has any other ideas than i tried? I really want to play normally but i cant...

Dont tell me to change my main graphic to 1060... I have it allready as i dont have any integrated gpu...

Message 4 of 15 (43,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did nothing
Message 5 of 15 (43,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had this issue for the past couple of days. all i want is a smooth running fps experience on pc. The game really failed my expectations. the low and high graphics settings did nothing in terms of quality. i tried altering things but even then it failed. My pc is up to standard and it can run much higher processed games but for some reason this game just doesn't want to work for me. This graphics issue hinders my ability to play this game. i simply do not understand why its like this.
Message 6 of 15 (43,171 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks man

Message 7 of 15 (43,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue,
i7 4770k and an rx 580 8gb
Message 8 of 15 (41,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie