Re: apex legends keeps running after close

by LadyPinkipie

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have this problem too and when I tried this on steam its steel keep this problem so I tried I hope its gonna be fixed soon

Message 41 of 47 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too now.  I've relaunched steam multiple times, the game finally updated after several days.  I verified the integrity of the files.  The game is still stuck in "running" and the only way I can get rid of it is if I close steam.

Message 42 of 47 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, it's an issue with the anti-cheat.

Message 43 of 47 (449 Views)

★ Novice
@IAteBigFloppa How do you know?
Message 44 of 47 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@IAteBigFloppa This thread is severely outdated, the issue you're experiencing at the moment is most likely different than the one mentioned in this thread.

I recommend making your own thread or participating in one of the newer threads.

Please avoid necroposting in the future as it can cause a lot of confusion.

Message 45 of 47 (372 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I came here from the apex reddit and people say is affecting other games that use EAC.

For me apex will close (no process in Task Manager) after around 2 minutes.

Message 46 of 47 (315 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

We're looking into these recent reports. Since this is an old thread that was inactive for a long time, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you're looking for a more recent thread on this issue please check out the one linked below: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/r5apex-exe-never-exits-and-cannot-be-killed/td-p/12102329

Kent.png
Message 47 of 47 (246 Views)