apex legends infinite loading screen bug

by CripTiiC_STaTiCz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex legends infinite loading screen bug

★★★ Newbie

my friend haven't played apex legends in over two weeks because of a infinite loading screen bug. have tried everything to fix it. uninstalled and installed the game multiple times. need help

Message 1 of 5 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex legends infinite loading screen bug

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that your friend is having issues @CripTiiC_STaTiCz but the best thing for them to do would be to post and let us know what troubleshooting steps they have taken as well as any error message they may see. We would need a DxDiag of their system to see if we could see anything that could cause issues.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (913 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that your friend is having issues @CripTiiC_STaTiCz but the best thing for them to do would be to post and let us know what troubleshooting steps they have taken as well as any error message they may see. We would need a DxDiag of their system to see if we could see anything that could cause issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to open p sims 4 for over a  week now and It just starts loading and then goes back to origin do you have any feed back or ideas that could possibly help me fix sims 4 as it is the main thing I do on a weekend. could it possibly be because of all my custom content that it is not loading. I hope you get back to me soon with some ideas EA_Darko
Community Manager.

Message 3 of 5 (812 Views)

Community Manager

Can you grab a DxDiag @ellielou1911 so that we can take a look at your system for any issues: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Once I have that I'll take a look and we will go from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my loading bar has been like this for 2 hours my Wi-Fi is fine I have more than enough storage but it just wont go past 46% and I just don't know why there's nothing that has helped me anywhere I've uninstalled reinstalled I've cancelled my download and redone it but it just keeps stopping at 46% I've done everything I've been given an error code (Error: 327684:1) and I've been getting notifications about how my easy anti cheat isn't working but I just don't know why or how because I already have games running with my easy anti cheat (fortnite, deadbydaylight) that run fine

Message 5 of 5 (643 Views)