Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

anthem/origin/apex drops internet

by ipotski

Original Post

anthem/origin/apex drops internet

★★★★ Novice

So as i play and only when i play anthem or apex my internet will drop then pick back up.   ports are open as they should be but i cannot find a fix for this.   only goes down for maybe 5 seconds but everything reconnects.  again only when i run origin and play anthem or apex.

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: anthem/origin/apex drops internet

Community Manager

Hey @ipotski, it sounds like the network can't handles the data that is needed to play Anthem or Apex. So that can be on the router/modem or the actual cable that is connected to the house. I recommend talking to the ISP on this issue see if they can help out with another router/modem. 

What other games are you playing and are you playing on WIfi or cabled connection?

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)

Re: anthem/origin/apex drops internet

★★★★ Novice

i run wired and changed to an asus router.  no other games do this.  still cannot find a fix.

Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help