an indiscriminate ban

by DbD_Ha_Ja

Original Post

Accepted Solution

an indiscriminate ban

★ Novice

I'm using a translator now, so please understand if the sentence is a little awkward.

It's exactly 8:15:37 PM on 14 Jan 2021.
I took all the screenshots, saved them, and remembered that when I got off work and started to enjoy Apex with my friends, I thought someone used my coin as a hack, and when I put in an inquiry and played games with my friend, I got hit by a van.

EA initially replied to me that she used a cheat sheet, but I was hacked, so I asked for an investigation.

[Hello,

We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.]

EA kept replying to me in the same sentence email.

Of course, I spoke to EA on the phone, but as soon as he heard my ID, he said it was impossible. Am I on the blacklist?

I spent a lot of money on APEX. 613dollar? Maybe more.

EA's response left me with a big scar and it was sad that my favorite game showed this attitude to me. I'm constantly looking for a way (more than six months later).

A lot of people have advised me to contact respawn on Twitter, but I don't hear any answers.

I want to solve this problem someday. Please let me know if there is anyone who solved it.

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: an indiscriminate ban

Community Manager

Hi @DbD_Ha_Ja

I'm afraid we can't help with account bans here on Answers HQ. If the Terms of Service team reviewed the ban and determined it should not be removed, the account will remain banned. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @DbD_Ha_Ja

I'm afraid we can't help with account bans here on Answers HQ. If the Terms of Service team reviewed the ban and determined it should not be removed, the account will remain banned. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

★ Novice

I don't mean to blame you, but... Wouldn't that be irresponsible?

I know there are more than one user in this situation, but EA needs to come up with a solution to this problem.

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)