almost 2 years now and still slow mo games

★★★★ Novice

two years and you guys still haven't fixed the slow motion found in some games

disgraceful

Message 1 of 9 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: almost 2 years now and still slow mo games

Community Manager
@EA_Illium Wanted to see if you are still having this issue? If not I will resolve this for visibility purposes and if you run into further issues can make a new post for us to investigate.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (723 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@gamerX459 Can you go further into what you are Seeing? Does this happen with certain Legends?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (775 Views)

Community Manager
@EA_Illium Wanted to see if you are still having this issue? If not I will resolve this for visibility purposes and if you run into further issues can make a new post for us to investigate.

Illium.png

Message 3 of 9 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

this happens with any legend..it is not a legend specific problem..and yes the issue still persists..and not just for me ..there are many others who have also experienced this

plenty of videos on youtube u can find on the issue...a simple youtube search "apex legends slow motion games" will showcase the problem...i mean theres like over 100+ videos of it by now if not more

in fact for ease of access ill even link several videos to showcase the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQ0jl-zTZk&t=247s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn449TY2kRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VH_ZUrzH8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6w_ezseqfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvtNuKjrIxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=retU9LMbxHE

hopefully this is enough to make you guys at least aware of the problem because this is just recent examples..if i showcased all the videos over the years id have a freaking collection and this post would be miles longer then what it is right now
and honestly im ashamed at u guys that the problem still persists and has not been permanently taken care of

Message 4 of 9 (684 Views)

Community Manager
@gamerX459 Thank you for sharing these to confirm are these other players or are any of the vids showing your gameplay? Sharing this with the team.

Illium.png

Message 5 of 9 (614 Views)

★ Novice

hello, this issue happened to me yesterday (slow-motion servers)  in a ranked game which was really frustrating, especially since I can't just leave or die on purpose since it's ranked, also I've been experiencing quite a lot of lag recently. just wanted to let you know so you guys are aware of this issue.

thank you.

Message 6 of 9 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  • Basically every game I am walking in slow motion and lately my game has been very laggy but it’s not due to my Wi-Fi I have tried numerous always thinking it’s my Wi-Fi but it’s not I have did many many test also.I have been in contact with many other players experiencing the same thing please fix this. I stop playing for the past week due to this.
Message 7 of 9 (503 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This has been happening almost every night. The fact that they have people replying to your post acting like this is some unknown issue is just a huge slap in the face. At least reply with "this is a known bug and we are working to resolve the issue" or something... but to act like this is not a real thing? t o ask for your own players footage? just stupid. Entire server of 60 people get stuck playing in .25x speed or whatever on a nightly basis and they act like it's not a real thing they have ever heard of lmao.

Message 8 of 9 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Platform: Xbox
Username: DE SUPREME206
None of this helped. I’ve tried literally everything, this issue is definitely on respawns side and you need to fix it because I literally feel like quitting the game, I’ve been suffering for over a month, first it was constant code net/ code leaf/ code wheel/ code truck etc in every single match, and now it’s unbearable lag in 70% of my matches. This is just unfair, nobody should have to suffer like this when they are just trying to relax and unwind. I loved playing apex and now I just feel like quitting because it’s unplayable and that takes all the enjoyment out of it. Please someone get my message to the devs I really just want to be able to play the game properly.
Message 9 of 9 (422 Views)