Re: all party members must reach level 10 error

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

all party members must reach level 10 error

★★ Novice

everytime I can play 1 ranked game and then when I want to queue up again it says all party members must reach level 10 and I am level 200+. Also before that I am trying to connect to lobby and I have error unable to connect to EA servers. I checked with internet providers I run a speed test I have checked everything but still nothing. I am D4 and want to grind but the bug is not letting me. EA do something please

Message 1 of 19 (7,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Found the solution. Solution #1 on this Youtube vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j6bBeg00vg

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (7,831 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Tonyy611

Are you still getting this same error when you're trying to play? If so, can you tell me which platform you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 19 (7,848 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 3 of 19 (7,832 Views)

Community Manager

@Tonyy611 wrote:

Thanks for following up!

So changing your DNS settings in Windows helped with this? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 19 (7,816 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PS4 and this problem has been there for me as well. Tried changing the above given solution and changed the DNS servers but did not work

Message 5 of 19 (6,379 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @sidd8144_YT

There are some other things we can try which might help with the issues you've been seeing. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues afterward check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 19 (6,333 Views)

★★ Novice

That solution not working.I am on PC and if i try to go to main menu it says retrieving matchmaking list and then gives an error

Message 7 of 19 (2,811 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tronlegacy001

What is that error message you've been seeing? Can you share the full error here? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 19 (2,669 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It says can't connect to servers.Check the internet connection.but I am connected to the internet.i guess the game thinks I am in some party while I am actually soloqueing cause it says party not ready in the normal mode
Message 9 of 19 (2,622 Views)

Community Manager

@tronlegacy001 

Hmm, that's pretty strange. Have you tried repairing the game to see if that makes any difference at all? If you're using Origin you can right-click on Apex Legends in your Library and choose the Repair option when the menu pops up. 

If you're using Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. For more information on how to verify the file integrity check out the Steam Support website. Let me know how that goes once you're able to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 19 (2,612 Views)