Re: account was banned for a week but not unbanned after a week

by Kawioo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account was banned for a week but not unbanned after a week

★★ Novice

Okay I am really confused because I was banned for a week ( which was totally my fault ) but after this week expired. I am still banned when I log into apex through Steam it says I need an EA account to play and when I click that it says my EA account has been suspended.

The email sent to me said I was banned for a week but it has been a week since that email has been sent and I am not unbanned,.

Under my ban history it says I am still banned but it has been a week since the time it shows I was banned at. 

I just simply want to know when I will be unbanned because I really want to play apex. 

Message 1 of 13 (2,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @Kawioo 

It looks like the ban started 7 days ago, but you'll most likely need to wait until the 8th day before access is restored. If you don't have it back tomorrow, try submitting another dispute here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,310 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Kawioo 

It looks like the ban started 7 days ago, but you'll most likely need to wait until the 8th day before access is restored. If you don't have it back tomorrow, try submitting another dispute here.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 13 (2,311 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Okay got it I will check tmrw morning if it is unbanned.
If not I'll just send another reply here and we can get this all sorted out, thanks.
Message 3 of 13 (2,308 Views)

Community Manager

@Kawioo 

We can't help with this through Answers HQ so your best bet is to submit another dispute if it's not unbanned.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 13 (2,290 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Alright got it.
Message 5 of 13 (2,287 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kawioo another problem is I don't see a way to request for live support only thing I see is troubleshooting issues and the email which says it will take a month.
Message 6 of 13 (2,287 Views)

Community Manager

@Kawioo 

Are you talking about a different issue than the ban? Support won't be able to help with that.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 13 (2,276 Views)

I also was banned for a week for my first offense on my 9 year old EA account.  Seems a bit harsh you'd think I'd get a warning or something maybe a 5 hr ban maybe a 1-3 day ban but a week for swearing during a match.  I'm guessing a second offense will land me a 2 year sanction on my account, might as well skip a 1 month and 1 year punishment and go straight for the double whammy.  Not only that, when I first tried figuring out what happened I never even had an account ban notice.  All my games were removed when I signed in Origin like I was hacked, I'm sure games decades older have had a ban notice when attempting to log into a sanctioned account.  I wouldn't know because I never get banned from games this was my first, tried figuring it out and made multiple support tickets which I do not recommend because now I am blacklisted from using their EA Help Live Chat support.  Check it out 2012. 9years.png

Here is what my account displayed upon logging in when I was banned. No game library, tells me to sign in when I can sign out.

sign.png

Message 8 of 13 (2,263 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still banned so I sent a dispute and now I guess I have to wait for an email back. 

Message 9 of 13 (2,185 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Well according to the live chat I got put in a queue for them to check my account and I hope they unban it because if they don't thats around three hundred dollars gone...

Message 10 of 13 (2,118 Views)