account selling ban

by Allosaurus0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account selling ban

★★★ Newbie

I have created a new account to play apex,
and on the 3rd day(4 hours game time) I got perma ban for sale reason?

Message 1 of 6 (2,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: account selling ban

Community Manager

Hi @Allosaurus0,

Apologies if I was unclear; we can't review ban appeals. We are unable to help at all with ban cases on Answers HQ. It's a different team entirely that handles and helps with bans: the Terms of Service team. This FAQ is informative, it'll help answer questions you may have and clear up some other things: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

If you've popped in an appeal to them using the steps I shared above, then it's on it's way to them. Terms of Service team will look into that ban for you and reach back out via email from the address 'noreply@ea.com', so keep an eye out on your email inbox for updates (and spam/junk folders...sometimes the emails can be routed through to there).

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,328 Views)

All Replies

@Allosaurus0 were you trying to circumvent a ban on a previous account? 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 6 (2,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Don't think so

Message 3 of 6 (2,348 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Allosaurus0,

I'm sorry, we won't know why you were banned but our Terms of Service team can take a look into this for you if you think there's been a mistake. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I filled out the form earlier. Please take a look. And its not like its a great loss, it obviously a fresh new account, but I'm very curious to know the reason behind it. I'll gladly accept if i violated any major minor rules and if not then please let me know

Message 5 of 6 (2,333 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Allosaurus0,

Apologies if I was unclear; we can't review ban appeals. We are unable to help at all with ban cases on Answers HQ. It's a different team entirely that handles and helps with bans: the Terms of Service team. This FAQ is informative, it'll help answer questions you may have and clear up some other things: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

If you've popped in an appeal to them using the steps I shared above, then it's on it's way to them. Terms of Service team will look into that ban for you and reach back out via email from the address 'noreply@ea.com', so keep an eye out on your email inbox for updates (and spam/junk folders...sometimes the emails can be routed through to there).

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 6 (2,329 Views)