account security

by 2KCXSH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account security

★★★ Newbie

i got in my ea account through playstation but i dont know the password to the EA account neither my gmail thats link to this EA account, is there a possible way resetting my gmail and let me put a new gmail with password?

Message 1 of 2 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: account security

Community Manager

Hey @2KCXSH

I know this thread was posted quite a while ago, but I'm afraid that account issues like this are not something we would be able to investigate here on Answers HQ. If you haven't already please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. 

They'll work on verifying the account with you and getting the email updated. You can find more information on how to submit a case with them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)

All Replies

Re: account security

Community Manager

Hey @2KCXSH

I know this thread was posted quite a while ago, but I'm afraid that account issues like this are not something we would be able to investigate here on Answers HQ. If you haven't already please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. 

They'll work on verifying the account with you and getting the email updated. You can find more information on how to submit a case with them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)