Re: account ineligible ps4

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account ineligible ps4

★★★ Newbie

Hey so earlier today I tried getting apex legends on the ps4 and I received an error message that read "This account is invalid, This account is invalid. Please visit help.EA.com for more information", so then I tried logging into EA using my psn account and I then got the "Account Ineligible" error whilst trying to log in. I included a picture of the error message I got attached to this message.

I use two EA accounts and I'll admit that I don't remember to which of the two the ps4 is supposed to be linked to since it's been a long while since I've signed into a new EA account on the ps4 (over a year), but I checked both accounts and my ps4 was not linked to either of the accounts. At least on the ps4 I haven't done anything that could affect this, since I usually just log into apex legends every other day, but I randomly got this error today.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @PringlesOnMyTea

If you've been playing Apex Legends already on that PSN account it sounds like it's already connected to an EA Account. When you have a chance can you try resetting the password for those EA Accounts you mentioned to see if that helps at all? Sometimes setting a new password on the account can help get past issues like this. 

For more information on how you can reset it check out the EA Help site. If you're still running into the same error message after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more details on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help site. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @PringlesOnMyTea

If you've been playing Apex Legends already on that PSN account it sounds like it's already connected to an EA Account. When you have a chance can you try resetting the password for those EA Accounts you mentioned to see if that helps at all? Sometimes setting a new password on the account can help get past issues like this. 

For more information on how you can reset it check out the EA Help site. If you're still running into the same error message after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more details on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help site. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)