account diasbled

by ferdianario

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account diasbled

★★★ Newbie

my account has been disabled but im not play the game since the last time i played for almost 4 month, any suggestion what should i do, i try to contact EA for tech support but the page goes blank,

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: account diasbled

Community Manager

Hi there, @ferdianario 

I checked your account and it looks like an advisor should be able to help with this. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,090 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ferdianario 

I checked your account and it looks like an advisor should be able to help with this. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the same happened to me. I dont know what happened, but my account was banned for 1000 days for no reason Zipped lips

Message 3 of 7 (1,016 Views)

★ Novice

My account got disabled 45 days ago and still disabled, can you help me please?

Message 4 of 7 (486 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, @1cf519b73c4b46e7 

We can't help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. You can find more information in this article. There also are some instructions for disputing bans. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 7 (458 Views)

★ Novice

My account is suspended for another 45 days for no reasons at all please help? 

Message 6 of 7 (444 Views)

Community Manager

@1cf519b73c4b46e7 

The reason is stated in that image you posted. I don't have any other details. My previous response has a link to more information.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (433 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help