account / currency lost

by WSDS7VEN

Original Post

account / currency lost

★ Novice

I play on the Playstation 4. My psn is: Pawprika I made an twitch prime and i connected that to my EA account. At first everything worked out. But when i restarted i noticed something was wrong. I lost ALL and i mean ALL my stuff. from weapon skins, to legend skins and banners, to anniversiary badges and also my currency. In season 8 i also bought the battle pass and the new legends fuse. My battle pass was gone and i didnt had fuse anymore..... i even bought the mayhem pack for him.
I only have some apaex coins left, but all the crafting materials and legend tokens are gone Frown
I first played this game when it just got released. So i am really upset things like this can happen. Like i play on the same ps4 and same account and just POOF my stuf is gone after linking my account.
If someone can bring me back my stuff: I had around 2500 crafting metals 20000 legend tokens 2 legendary finishers for pathfinder and mirage. the anniversary badges ( all of them are gone) i miss the season 1, 2 and 3 rewards. Like all the previous weapon, legend skins are gone.

I hope there is something to do or someone i can contact.

Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)

Re: account / currency lost

Community Manager
@WSDS7VEN It appears that your account was de-linked, which functionally resets the account in a manner similar to this.
At any point did you choose to unlink your PSN account on the EA account "connections" page? Can you walk through the exact steps/changes you made to your account.

I may not be able to help you directly, but I'll pass on any helpful info I find.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your answer David!

Well the first problem was that i indeed unlinked my psn.

I did this because of 2 reasons.

I could login to the account through my ps4. I saw that the email inwas using was no longer availible for use. I went to my google mail and found out that my gmail had been deleted. So i could change anything on that account. I coudnt change my mail or password or anything else. That account was created in 2016. 

I contacted google, but the gmail was still alive on google but my password didnt work anymore. So the ea account was lost. So i had to unlink it, in order to get my prime rewards.

I dont understand why unlinking it makes are your rewards go away. I still play on the same PlayStation and same account. 

I cannot login to the old account and use it. So that why i unlinked it Frown

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Apex legends hello i play on a sony ps4 an i lost all my stuff to but not my lvls and my tiers but every thiing is gone i hope you can do somthing i have spend mony on my account andit is gone so plz do somthing
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)