Zoom range issue

by Riffinchen

Original Post

Zoom range issue

★★★★★ Apprentice

The maximum zoom range of the cameo cactus varies extremely.

Zoomrange.jpg

Above are screenshots of the same game with different max. zoom areas taken from the same location.

There were no changes to the improvements. He has as an addition the improved zoom range in it, which seems to work only arbitrarily.
No matter in which territory takeover.

Between the screenshots, the cactus was shot down once.

Is the problem known?

Message 1 of 3 (487 Views)

Re: Zoom range issue

Community Manager

That's interesting and strange alright. Just so I'm clear, between each image, your character was vanquished, but nothing else changed?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (405 Views)

Re: Zoom range issue

★★★★★ Apprentice

No, absolutely nothing has changed.

Meanwhile, I have noticed that when I go to the camo cactus for the first time, it's always the small zoom range first. If I then respawn, or simply walk into the wardrobe in the backyard and reselect the camo cactus (though I've already selected it), the zoom level is back to maximum range.

I tested it on a different PC and with a friends account: It was the same result.

You can check it out for yourself with the following steps:

1. Provide the camo cactus with the zoom upgrade
2. Leave game with for example a flower
3. Start the game
4. Select the wardrobe and the camo cactus without going into the character traits
5. Out of the wardrobe and zoom in -> you can see the head of the camo cactus a bit lower left in the picture

mit Kopf.jpg

6. Reselect the wardrobe and the camo cactus again (without changing the character properties)
7. Get out of the wardrobe and zoom in again -> head of the camo cactus in the lower left is no longer visible

ohne Kopf.jpg

The same thing happens when I leave the game with the camo cactus. As above, you can only better recognize this with the zoom range, if you stand at a certain point after the wardrobe.

In multiplayer, a simple respawn is sufficient, when I notice in the starting area that the head of the camo cactus is still visible in the picture on the bottom left.

Here is the configuration of the camo cactus:

Konfiguration.jpg

I hope it can be reconstructed as described above.

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)