Re: Zones / Man Coverage Are Not Working When Playing Online

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Zones / Man Coverage Are Not Working When Playing Online

★★★ Newbie

When playing online either H2H or Franchise, When I come out on Defense  My Zones are all over the place or if I choose a Man defense my players are not lined up correctly, I have to reset the play before my opponent hikes the ball, this started after the last update. Please help I'm losing games because if this.

Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @GOONFACE 

That's really bizarre your defense has assignments all over the place. I'm curious if that actually throws off your friends playing in the franchise when the ball is snapped.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? (If it's an online franchise your progress won't be deleted)

There is a roster and profile save under Manage Files from the Settings options at the main menu. Deleting those may be beneficial if it's due to corrupted roster data.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

'Hi, thanks for the reply,

Unforantly this issue I am having is not throwing off my opponent, it actually helps them out because it leaves a wide receiver wide open, easy touchdown I've lost games because of this.

I thought it was because I'm using a custom playbook but it doesn't matter what playbook I use.

Tried reinstalling the game but that didn't work at all, I will try deleting those files under Manage Files to see if that works.

Thanks for the help,

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

Community Manager

@GOONFACE 

Were you able to fix this by deleting the roster and profile files under Manage Files?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)