Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

by ocarmichael

Original Post

Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

★★★★★ Newbie

Legacy Title for Network Outage on Ziost you kill certain problems to get the Legacy Title "Surveillance Smasher" on completion.  Problem is that one probe I have killed over 9 times, and still don't get the title.  At first I though that maybe it was because I killed it 2x on a different character (All Republic) and that didn't change when I logged on this morning and killed it 2 more times on my main character.  Anyone know if this is a known bug or a way to fix this problem.  I took a screen shot, but not sure where it is and how well it came out since the probe disappeared a little after I hit the print screen tab.

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Re: Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can create an ingame ticket and attach your screenshot. Include character names and kill date/times in the ticket.

Screenshots are saved in Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots (Full path C:\Users\username\Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots\ ).

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have a ticket in already, just don't know how to add the picture without making a new one.

Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You should be able to modify the existing ticket in the ingame CS window and attach a file or something like that. (Fortunately I've never needed to use the ticket system very often)

Otherwise, just upload the pic to a website such as imgur.com and include the link in the ticket.

Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)

Developer Tracker

Follow the Developers, Community Managers, and Producers on the official forums!

View more

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More
promo

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View more on EA Help