Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

by ocarmichael

Original Post

Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

★ Novice

Legacy Title for Network Outage on Ziost you kill certain problems to get the Legacy Title "Surveillance Smasher" on completion.  Problem is that one probe I have killed over 9 times, and still don't get the title.  At first I though that maybe it was because I killed it 2x on a different character (All Republic) and that didn't change when I logged on this morning and killed it 2 more times on my main character.  Anyone know if this is a known bug or a way to fix this problem.  I took a screen shot, but not sure where it is and how well it came out since the probe disappeared a little after I hit the print screen tab.

Message 1 of 4 (636 Views)

Re: Ziost Legacy Title for Network Outage: Not getting credit for a kill(s)

★ Guide

You can create an ingame ticket and attach your screenshot. Include character names and kill date/times in the ticket.

Screenshots are saved in Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots (Full path C:\Users\username\Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots\ ).

Message 2 of 4 (623 Views)

★ Novice

Have a ticket in already, just don't know how to add the picture without making a new one.

Message 3 of 4 (603 Views)

★ Guide

You should be able to modify the existing ticket in the ingame CS window and attach a file or something like that. (Fortunately I've never needed to use the ticket system very often)

Otherwise, just upload the pic to a website such as imgur.com and include the link in the ticket.

Message 4 of 4 (596 Views)