Your account has been disabled

by ZanzaLionHeart

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Your account has been disabled

★★★ Newbie

So I haven't played anthem in a bit. when I try to get back on it says your account has been disabled and go to the website if you need more info as if I did something I haven't played since the start of the coronavirus so i went to the website it says it's online but it's not letting me on. I can't really find anything on my email saying I've been disabled and how to fix it please help

Message 1 of 8 (18,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Your account has been disabled

Community Manager
Hi @ZanzaLionHeart,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (18,716 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ZanzaLionHeart,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (18,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah ok ty then.

Message 3 of 8 (18,602 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue!!! What should i do to get this fix?

Message 4 of 8 (15,858 Views)

@FinspangIF 

Follow the advice of EA Cade and speak to EA official support people at the link he gave or on Twitter if you use it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8 (15,790 Views)

★ Novice

okey, i’ve send them a message but haven’t got any answer yet....i just don’t understand how it could be disable because i’vent played anything on that one yet more than create it. 

Message 6 of 8 (15,765 Views)

This forum is a player to player help forum, with some community managers like Cade.  No one here, including the CMs can do anything with accounts, as that is limited to the Official site and customer reps over on Twitter and the official help website. 

If you haven't heard anything after a short while(mind you it is the weekend and it always seems to be less help available) you can maybe try again or @  Cade maybe to see if he can look into why you haven't heard anything or mention it to someone upstream about it.  But I would just be a bit patient and maybe try again in 24-48 hours if you haven't heard anything...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 7 of 8 (15,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I have sent emails regarding this but ea never respond
Message 8 of 8 (6,898 Views)