You have reached the limit for FUT account creation on this system

by mrzoomanSAAS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You have reached the limit for FUT account creation on this system

★★★ Newbie

im getting this error(You have reached the limit for FUT account creation on this system) when i try to enter FUT with my new account on ps4 any ideas ?

Message 1 of 78 (149,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: You have reached the limit for FUT account creation on this system

Community Manager (retired)

If you've reached the account limit then you would need to stick with the accounts you current have; it won't be possible to create additional ones. 

This is not a bug it is an intended system put in place by the FIFA team.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 16 of 78 (109,570 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
I spoke with ea and microsoft about this. Ea said this was an error and their team was trying to fix it as soon as possible. After long discussions ea blamed microsoft said problem was from ea and when i told ea the third time they tols me it was a glitch. An update should be out soon to fix this they said. As i myself and many others have experienced this. This has never happened before and lets hope it never does again.
Message 2 of 78 (148,274 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mrzoomanSAASAfaik this issue is already known to the team, however if you still get this error after the next game patch i would recommend reaching out to support as it could also be an account level problem.

Message 3 of 78 (148,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it did not help with anything :/

Message 4 of 78 (147,701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently bought a Xbox one from a friend and when I try to make a Ultimate team I get this message, any ideas how I could fix?

Message 5 of 78 (146,865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

i had the same issue even i had 20 accounts in my Fifa 2016 Companion and in Fifa 2015. Talk with EA supporter (im not sure is support.....) they claim the error message is from due to security issue from XBOX obvious send to someone else. I checked with XBOX and the investigate and found that the error is correct due to security....however the source is EA Sports and not from XBOX. So here we go EA not able to say the true nor in term and condition nothing write about limited gamertag etc. so why we pay for there games. 

Message 6 of 78 (146,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought this console and it says You have reached the limit for FUT account creation on this system please help me?

Message 7 of 78 (146,403 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought a second hand PS4 on ebay and when I try to make an Ultimate team account, this message comes up. They better fix it fast... I payed 60 Euro for this game an am not happy!

Message 8 of 78 (146,249 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PhizzixHD maybe the console already had a FUT account registered with it?

Message 9 of 78 (146,243 Views)

★★★ Novice
The new patch has come out and still does it so annoying!
Message 10 of 78 (145,065 Views)