You have lost connection with the EA servers . when to fix ?????

by GHOST-RIDER-DX

Original Post

You have lost connection with the EA servers . when to fix ?????

★ Novice

Hello . 

I have been playing BF5 for a while now and since i bought it while i am in the game playing online it just shows a black screen and kicks me out in the menus showing me a message you have lost connection with the EA servers and i have to click on R2 to go online again and when i go and play again every 2 - 3 games it does it again . 

I have tried so many troubleshooting but nothing works . I know there are many who have this problem but will they fix it sometime ????!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (446 Views)

Re: You have lost connection with the EA servers . when to fix ?????

Community Manager
Hi @GHOST-RIDER-DX,

Can you share what steps you've tried so far please? It will helps us avoid repeating the same steps.

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

Re: You have lost connection with the EA servers . when to fix ?????

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GHOST-RIDER-DX You might want to try and free some space in your console, having a shortage of space can cause alot of crashes, after clearing space reset PS4 and logging. You should have at least 90gb of free space. Hope it helps
Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)