Re: Yet again another hour wasted trying to play a full round in BFV

by RottenBlaze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yet again another hour wasted trying to play a full round in BFV

★★★ Novice

Queued for a game, got in, then got thrown off the ea servers. Queued again, got in, just about to drob a bomb on some easy kills and game completely freezes then again back to the queue. Please fix before I start pulling my hair out. 

Message 1 of 7 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

@RottenBlaze wrote:

I am on xbox and wired. Can you please find out whether devices like the Chronus max and titan 2 will be banned it's so obvious when players are using these devices and it's ruining gameplay for everybody. It's cheating. 

I get disconnected from BF5 on PC when I used a wired connection, but it's all fine when I unplug the LAN cable and use wireless. Using wireless might be worth a try for troubleshooting.  Regarding Chronus Max and Titan 2 I wouldn't expect those to be banned as Sony and MS have no issue with them being used on their platform.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (481 Views)

All Replies

@RottenBlaze What platform are you playing on? Are you wired or using wireless?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 7 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on xbox and wired. Can you please find out whether devices like the Chronus max and titan 2 will be banned it's so obvious when players are using these devices and it's ruining gameplay for everybody. It's cheating. 

Message 3 of 7 (508 Views)

★★★ Novice

Surely some sort of firewall can be created to block the Chronus I'm not hugely knowledgeable on computers but I'm sure something can be done. 

Message 4 of 7 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@RottenBlaze 

Please provide specific details on where you are crashing in this post here

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps at all like a power cycle, reinstall, or clearing the game saved data under My Games & Apps for the title?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

It only does it every now and then, mainly when loading into a game or shortly after a game starts. What about the Chronus and the titan that I mentioned? 

Message 6 of 7 (492 Views)

@RottenBlaze wrote:

I get disconnected from BF5 on PC when I used a wired connection, but it's all fine when I unplug the LAN cable and use wireless. Using wireless might be worth a try for troubleshooting.  Regarding Chronus Max and Titan 2 I wouldn't expect those to be banned as Sony and MS have no issue with them being used on their platform.

Message 7 of 7 (482 Views)