Re: YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS

by garrix73

Original Post

Re: Massive Server Connect Issues Since Release Day

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the help so far. I reset my router to factory defaults, but it didn't help. Just got disconnected yet again. Don't know why I can connect and play for 10 minutes or so before getting disconnected.

I'm really thinking it's something my ISP is blocking or rejecting. When I use a VPN, I can connect and play just fine for as long as I want - no disconnects. I've heard rumors that UAE internet providers have blocked games servers in the past because they have VOIP, and the country wants to maintain a voice monopoly with its ISPs - Skype and Facetime are blocked here, for example. What do you think?

Message 21 of 44 (4,581 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Kain067 If VPN works, then 9 out of 10 times its something to do with your ISP causing problems on your network. A VPN would bypass any restrictions that ISP would have on your network,

There is not much left I can suggest then that you talk to your ISP. :/ 

To really prove that is your ISP causing problems try another ISP, try with 4G network and the last thing is to try with another router. 

/Atic 

Message 22 of 44 (56,365 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you have any luck with the issue? im having the exact same problem. i can play without being kicked on 4G but get lag with it

Message 23 of 44 (4,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How can it be fix
Message 24 of 44 (4,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, and I"m sure EA will blame me, my router, my modem, my ISP, my grandma or something else that isn't their servers.

Message 25 of 44 (4,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie
trying to mercenary 2 on-line,but when my xbox 360 tries to connect to ea servers it crashs.
Message 26 of 44 (3,865 Views)

★ Apprentice

Quiet a common problem for EA servers to fail.

Message 27 of 44 (3,855 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right. You'd think that they would have to reimburse everyone for this massive fraud they are they conned us into

Message 28 of 44 (3,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is it quite common for ALL my progress/rank to be reset to zero as well? Logged in today and to play a few games to find I am now rank zero....

Message 29 of 44 (3,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue. I pre=purchased the game and I can't play beta. It won't go online. I am very frustrated.
Message 30 of 44 (3,701 Views)