Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Can't install from play store

by rz3mysz3k

Original Post

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Can't install from play store

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

There might be but if you're adamant it's not a cache issue then there's a strong chance the device itself is just not compatible. I'll double check and see if I can confirm if the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S device meets requirements for the game.

Edit: In the meantime, it'd be no harm to rule out a Google Play cache issue and to confirm that everything has been updated to the latest version. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 11 of 21 (1,414 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Lanna , a new update is on its way with the geonosian TB and all and I still can't install the game on my Mi Mix 2S.

did you get any update on this?

I did again de double check with google play cache etc. Reverted my phone to factory reset to be sure and stille not being able to install Frown

Message 12 of 21 (1,316 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @rodskin86, sorry for the delay in a reply here. I don't have an update yet to share atm. I've escalated it for investigating but we're having some trouble trying to replicate this on our end.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 21 (1,307 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Lanna thank you for the answer. I hope your team will find anything to help me Standard smile

Message 14 of 21 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well its looks like with new TU xiaomi redmi 4a (android 7.1.1.) is also not supported, You should update the list of unsupported devices

Message 15 of 21 (1,284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same message, it says my device is not compatible on store ( Mi mix 2s).

Message 16 of 21 (1,260 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact phone and the same issue as well.

I doubt it's a compatibility issue. They stated that devices with Android 6.0 or lower won't be able to run the game, which isn't our case.

Message 17 of 21 (1,251 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here with Xiaomi Redmi 4A android version 7.1.2

Message 18 of 21 (1,240 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Player_dlemb9so and @Ryglos86, the 4A should be good to go there. Can you try again from those devices.

On the Mi mix 2S we are still looking into this one. I'll update this space once I have more on that.

Message 19 of 21 (1,218 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

The Mix 2S should be good to go now as well. Can everyone with that device go to the PlayStore and see if SWGoH is available again, please? Thank you!

Message 20 of 21 (2,242 Views)