Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Can't install from play store

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Can't install from play store

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I can't install SW GoH on my new device, play store says it's not compatible.

Anyone with this mobile (or similar specced) have this problem?

Message 1 of 21 (1,870 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

The Mix 2S should be good to go now as well. Can everyone with that device go to the PlayStore and see if SWGoH is available again, please? Thank you!

View in thread

Message 20 of 21 (2,206 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Me too i hav~ same problem aftet they did the update!!!!!! 

Message 2 of 21 (1,772 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly the same problem on the same device.

Message 3 of 21 (1,703 Views)

Re: Device not compatible

★★ Novice

Same here Frown

if I use an apk from aptoide for example, it works perfectly but I want the google play version Frown

Message 4 of 21 (1,594 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @rodskin86, could you clarify this a bit more? Are you also on this device and are getting the same error message saying your device is not compatible?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 21 (1,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi @EA_Lanna , I have the same message as everyone, it says that my device is not compatible (on play store)

(edited) and yea, I also have a Mi Mix 2S

Message 6 of 21 (1,589 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying @rodskin86. Standard smile Can you confirm one more thing for me? Have you linked your SWGOH game progress to your Google Play account before this or are you playing on a Guest Account?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 21 (1,581 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been playing for years on my OnePlus 2 without any problem.

It happened when I bought a Mi Mix 2s and tried to install the application. My account has always been linked Standard smile

Message 8 of 21 (1,576 Views)

Community Manager

Excellent. Ok that's good.Standard smile I'd still advise jotting down your Player ID or Ally code for your own record keeping while you're still in your game, just in case you ever need to provide it again. 

Alright, this sounds like it's a Google Play Store error message, not an error the Game is sending out. 🤔 I'll be honest, I'm no expert on Google Play but I'd like to try something here all the same. Could you try clearing the Google Play Store cache and then the data? I'll share a screenshot of this specific step below (source from the Google Help Center). After that, restarting the Play Store and installing the SWGOH app again should do the trick I hope. Let me know if that works for you. 

Google Play TS.PNG

Message 9 of 21 (1,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The problem is not from any cache or anything.

I can't even install it from the play store website

as you can see on the screenshot, my smartphone is not available.

Even if I wipe all datas on my smartphone and factory reset it, I won't be able to install it

Maybe, the dev team has limited to special screen sizes as the Mi Mix 2S's ratio is 18:9 ?

Message 10 of 21 (1,563 Views)