Re: [XboxOne] HvV Naboo: Falling Through The Map

by Alryix

Original Post

[XboxOne] HvV Naboo: Falling Through The Map

★★ Novice

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IbIHRQ-M

I was playing Heroes VS Villains on Naboo and I fell down with a Luke, only I didn't die. I got stuck on a lower tier of the map. So I decided to jump off the edge in hopes of dying to respawn and ended up stuck at the very bottom. What's worse is I had just become the target and there was nothing I could do to fix that. I felt so bad for the enemy team. I ended up running for a bit until I found an out of bounds area and finally got back up. I wanted to bring this to your attention because I know if other players find this it will be exploited. I don't know if this was a 1 time thing or a glitch that can happen

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened again on HvV Kamino, this time as Maul...

Message 2 of 4 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had a similar thing happen - was force pushed off the side of the platforms in Theed as Rey as I was being selected as the new target (perhaps this becoming the target as you are falling is linked?) and instead of dying I just fell all the way through the map to the grass/river underneath - could walk on the bottom of the river bed too! I ran around for a bit trying to figure out a way back up, but ultimately used respawn from the options menu.
Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Both times I fell I was becoming the target. I didn’t know about the respawn feature until the second time and I utilized it that time. Managed to respawn prior to becoming the target so that was good
Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)