Re: [XboxOne] Battlefield 1 - Matchmaking Failed

by EggHeadGeorge

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

iam getting the same message as well,not able to play multiplayer.iam from india and there is no contact no for my country.your quick assistance will be appreciated.

Message 11 of 19 (3,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I kept getting the same thing followed by getting kicked offline by my crappy time warner cable internet
Message 12 of 19 (3,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue gamertag Transalore12
Message 13 of 19 (3,258 Views)

Community Manager

@StratusFire12 Hey, most of this thread seems to deal with older issues that should be solved. 

As for your issue it seems some folks didn't get the update when they should, and matchmaking is failing due to mismatched versions of the game. 

Can you restart your console (hold the front button until it beeps and shuts down) then try to update again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 19 (3,248 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'll try that in the morning and get back to ya
Message 15 of 19 (3,245 Views)

Community Manager

@StratusFire12 Thanks. If you do still have issues can you check the game's version number and let us know?

To do this, go to the game on the dashboard, then choose "Manage Game" highlight BF1 then press LB & RB & View (View is to the mid-left of the pad below the Xbox symbol) This should show the appropriate game version info, as well as a bunch of other stuff that's not related to this issue.

Hopefully this is not needed though, and the update just goes through automatically now. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 19 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My BF1 is doing the same issue on my Xbox one X.  Internet is working, multiplayer connection is fine, I restarted the Xbox twice, and nothing worked.  My gamer tag is EggHeadGeorge

Message 17 of 19 (2,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

BF1 also not matchmaking here on Xbox 1 X, SW version info TUN_1.054.32005_x64_zwks512sysnyr.

Message 18 of 19 (2,502 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE: Working after a full shut down and removing power for 5 minutes, annoyingly I keep being sent to empty servers with no players 80% of the time when using matchmaking Frown

Message 19 of 19 (2,449 Views)