Re: Xbox servers timed out every match.

by Dlambert1986

Original Post

Xbox servers timed out every match.

★★ Apprentice

Xbox server timed out in the middle of every match. I’ve tried everything. Any patch news in the work or do I just need to uninstall and move on. Got four friends into this game and I can’t play a single match. Need some feedback on Xbox side of things.This is the only game this is happening with. Please tell me your aware of this issue at least. 

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

Community Manager

@Dlambert1986 Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the response Cade. I have tried this and many other solutions from ea support and Xbox support. Seems like something is kicking me on yalls end. Games a blast just hope the techs can figure this out quick. The load screen is fine, partying up and launching is fine just mid game it will freeze and connection to ea servers timed out appears. Very rarely I can play like two matches then it will start doing it before match, after match, in the load screen. I’ve exhausted all options at this point. 

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)