Re: Xbox one x shutdown if I open daily crate in BFII.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one x shutdown if I open daily crate in BFII.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When i open a daily crate in Battlefron 2, the fan of my xbox one x increase the speed to the max and the console shutdown immediately. When i restart the console appears the overheating message. My xbox have good ammount of space around and the problem is not present in other enhanced games as Battlefied 1, Fortnite, PUBG, Rainbow six siege, Gear of war 4. I had reset my console, reinstalling the game, tried with another account but the result is the same. The problem began to show up at the beginning of November. All game modes seem to work, no problem with single player and multiplayer.

Some advice?

Message 1 of 7 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So, my xbox one x is back. I dont know what microsoft did (repaired under warranty) but... i have just opened 12 daily crates without any issue. My console was broken in a very strange mode... shutdown only when i open a daily SWBFII crates.

However, hope this help if someone has same problem.

See you in game.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (342 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@schizzato

Your console should not be overheating like that. It is worthwhile checking the air vents on your console and if required, vacuuming off any accumulated dust.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (475 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry, thanks for your answer.

I checked if there is dust, but I do not think that's the problem.

Reading here and there i convinced myself to contact microsoft, after all the console is under warranty.

I will let you know how the story ends.

Message 3 of 7 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@schizzato

Okay great, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After i spoke to microsoft support center, I sent them my One X (free of charge), it would seem hardware issue.

I will tell you if the problem will be solved when the console returns to my hand, maybe a couple of weeks.

Message 5 of 7 (429 Views)

Community Manager

@schizzato

Okay great, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So, my xbox one x is back. I dont know what microsoft did (repaired under warranty) but... i have just opened 12 daily crates without any issue. My console was broken in a very strange mode... shutdown only when i open a daily SWBFII crates.

However, hope this help if someone has same problem.

See you in game.

Message 7 of 7 (343 Views)