Re: Xbox One Controller Not Working

by bonux019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one s controller issue on PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm having a frustrating issue with my Xbox one s controller when playing on PC. I have the controller connected through Bluetooth the connection happened with no issues whatsoever but when I play need for speed and I'm accelerating the car is always slightly pulling toward the right. Also when I come to stop the car puts itself in reverse and starts braking/reversing I've tried restarting the game and PC numerous times reconnecting the Bluetooth with no fix. When I play using the keyboard this isn't an issue.
UPDATE: Have tried using the controller connected via USB and same problem perists have tried setting dead zone for braking and steering to 100%
UPDATE2: For the first time the game is now doing it even when using keyboard and having controller disconnected
Message 1 of 16 (14,463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one s controller issue on PC

★★★ Newbie
Seem to have solved the issue thus far. I had started the game without any peripherals connected then once I was in the game I had connected my controller.

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (15,270 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@varacut437

Do you have any other control peripherals connected? Remove those and retry if so and let us know here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 16 (14,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seem to have solved the issue thus far. I had started the game without any peripherals connected then once I was in the game I had connected my controller.
Message 3 of 16 (15,271 Views)

Community Manager

@varacut437

Great, thanks for your reply.

barry.png
Message 4 of 16 (14,420 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey man!

I have the same problem with my One S controller. How exactly did you start the game without peripherals? Just unplugged everything, then started the game and plug in the bluetooth for the controller again?

Do you have to do this every time you want to play the game?

Message 5 of 16 (14,128 Views)

Xbox One Controller Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So i used the xbox 360 controller and it was working fine

Today i got the xbox one controller and the car acts weird

The car accelerates all the time but not fully, if i brake the car wont stop all the way and i cant reverse

In the menu i noticed that its showing that im using the keyboard but if i hold a button on the controller then it changes to the controller and when i let go i goes back to the keyboard

Btw on Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 it works fine

Please help 

Message 6 of 16 (13,188 Views)

Community Manager

@bonux019

In addition to the above, please see the following link for input controller info:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Troubleshooting-for-Wheels-Controllers-Controls/td-p/5...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 16 (13,155 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Tryed everythig and nothing helps

Message 8 of 16 (13,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry A few days ago I bought NFS 2015 on PC and unfortunately I have exactly the same problem as my forerunners. When I use my xbox one s controller, I can' t play! The car lifts to the right, and is able to put in second gear at maximum - faster the car can't drive. I checked the link you posted. The solution is absurd and completely unhelpful. I'm asking for your help. I just bought a game and I can't play it anymore!
Message 9 of 16 (11,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too. 

I can't play the game with XBOX One controller.

The car is always going to The right , and doesn't fully accelerate.

Message 10 of 16 (10,849 Views)