by Andy_Cristea94

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Xbox one s bluetooth connection issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hi,

I have one big issue with my xbox one s controller. I use it on my ASUS ROG laptop connrcted on bluetooth and it worked perfectly fine while playing FIFA 18 until now. Starting from 3 days , when i try to play a match in Ultimate Team seasons it simply gets blocked and i get disconnected from the match without losing or winning it. The big problem is while playing in WL the situation is different. The game gets blocked for about 1 minute and after it gets free I see how the game starts moving very fast and the other player could control the game and score against me while i have the screen freezed. I saw that if I connect the USB cable to my controller it is working perfectly fine, but is very annoying because I want to play without the cable. And i could not understand how it worked perfectly until 3 days ago.

Please if someone have an idea about this issue, i'm waiting for a solution.
Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one s bluetooth connection issue

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for your answer, but could you be more explicit?
I've tried to play with the laptop in different areas, which means i was connectes to different wi fi networks and the same thing happened. I also think it could pe a problem with the bluetooth adapter from the controller, so i may change it with another one.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
Bluetooth shares the wifi spectrum.
So any other wifi networks and bluetooth devices in range will be using airspace.
You need a gap of 3 unused wifi channels because they overlap by one....channel 6 will use 7 and 8 as well...mostly 6 though.

Bluetooth tends to search for a free channel.

A congested area....and your sharing.
Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for your answer, but could you be more explicit?
I've tried to play with the laptop in different areas, which means i was connectes to different wi fi networks and the same thing happened. I also think it could pe a problem with the bluetooth adapter from the controller, so i may change it with another one.
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs