Xbox one need for speed payback

by tobyboy05

Original Post

Xbox one need for speed payback

★★★ Newbie
There are many issues with the Xbox one version.

It freezes

my car at times will be 50% under the street (I took a screen shot of that).

Biggest off all that gets to me is if I pause and put my Xbox to sleep when I come back to play all reputation points are disabled and nitrous does not fill back up on its own, I have only the initial shot or have to find a gas station to refill.

Cars are frozen on the street until I am right in front of them and then they glitch and move..

I have to completely back out of the game and restart fresh waiting for the whole menu load to cycle before it fixes itself but only for a while.
Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Re: Xbox one need for speed payback

★★★★ Apprentice

Are you playing while you are connected to internet? Because that was the issue for me.

Try to put your Xbox One on offline mode, and then try to start Payback agian

Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Both, but I bought the game for online. Pay the money to not play it the way that it was intended seems a bit silly. I mean no offence to your suggestions, I am just disappointed in the game Quailty
Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'm also disappointed. I've almost got all the achievements now, only the 100 chips to go and 2 other online achievements, speedlists etc.

Yesterday I was able to run the game online, but only by restarting the game again and again, for at least 10 times. Tried to vary in my methods.

What I did: (when connected to internet)

- start the game

- immediately go to campaign

- teleport to the upper right garage on the map (I thought that would be best, since that part of the map isn't as busy as the airfield and city to load in)

- wen't to customize my cars for a bit, download some wraps for my car

And to my surprise, it actually worked.

Hope you can figure it out, because the game, despite it's many flaws, still plays amazing, the races are fun, and especially the cars are fun.

Message 4 of 4 (392 Views)