Xbox connection issue: error 721

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Xbox connection issue: error 721

★★★ Newbie
It’s really annoying how we can’t even play in the 8v8 hero ltm because we can’t connect
Message 41 of 67 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, not able to see anyone online or invite anyone to game until joining the arcade mode. Even then you can't see people in your party. You have to invite through the Xbox app

Message 42 of 67 (972 Views)

Can't even open game (Xbox)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the error 721 issue that half the Xbox players have had the past two weeks. I tried every troubleshoot I could find, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the game, now as soon as you open the game, it crashes to the Xbox dashboard. It would be great to have some explanation as to why dice is neglecting a third of it's player base. We probably won't even get any compensation for the issues we have to put up with either. Fix your game guys.

Message 43 of 67 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried all the official troubleshooting fixes and nothing has worked.

Between this issue and all the previous ones, I haven't been able to play this game online in several months.

Message 44 of 67 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's been TWO WEEKS OF BEING UNABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME because of this issue! This is complete garbage! Why should I EVER want to buy another EA game when with every update you break the game even worse with connection issues and nightmare glitches? Show you actually give a dam and fix this! For Christ's sake! It makes you want to throw your console @ EA's HQ window. So you have our money now and it's the big F.U.? Shame on you EA. Shame on you. Disgusting.
Message 45 of 67 (909 Views)

game wont connect upon restarts + menu freeze

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug game freezes upon starting it or loads menu only to freeze when trying to connect to servers. this happens every time on my disk. the disk is clean, the install is fresh, yet i cannot connect to servers despite being connected to xbox live services and other games mulitplayer.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VibroKnife
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Everytime
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? the game freezes when trying to connect to servers and forces me to restart it along with unable to connect error messages.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Game won't connect, freezes when opened
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VibroKnife
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/7/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) every time
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into my account?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes or loads to menu before freezing when clicking the button to connect to EA servers for multiplayer.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to not freeze when trying to reconnect to servers, which I am disconnected from when I launch the game despite being connected to xbox one services.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number none

Message 46 of 67 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

We're planning to release a hotfix for this problem this Wednesday. Stay tuned for more information.

https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1049308873440600064

/Ataashi

Message 47 of 67 (850 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this happening to me
Message 48 of 67 (827 Views)

★★★ Novice

At the rate they are going anthem will drop and I'll pull all support just like they did Mass Effect Andromeda

Message 49 of 67 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me, but my it restarted it’s self so I still had to turn it off or unplug it and follow the steps

Message 50 of 67 (796 Views)