by ggibb65

Original Post

Re: Xbox connection issue: error 721

★★★★★ Newbie

read post 60 

Message 61 of 67 (1,109 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to play just fine for a few days in December, but all the sudden started getting the 721 error. Tried all the recommended fixes of scrolling to collection and reconnecting, restarting router etc.. still not able to connect. 

Message 62 of 67 (945 Views)

Re: Can't even open game (Xbox)

Champion

@EA_Atic- Just another heads up - experienced error 721 on Xbox yesterday. Have not had this problem for over 12 months. Was playing GA, the match had just finished when I was dropped back to the menu screen. Tried reconnecting without success. Quit & relaunched the game and had no further problems. Have had another crash in the prior week but dropped me back to Xbox live without displaying any error msg.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Re: Can't even open game (Xbox)

★★★ Newbie

I've done everything, I mean everything. Untinstalled, reinstalled, moved storage location, port forwarding, hard reset console and router, 3x joystick in collection menu  arcade then 3x joystick again. Always 72q error code. WTH. Please help EA. I'm out of solutions. I can play apex and Anthem and all battlefields no issue. 

Message 64 of 67 (797 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes it's still an issue

Message 65 of 67 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic This worked cheers mate
Message 66 of 67 (489 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 67 of 67 (463 Views)