Re: Xbox connection issue: error 721

by MATTITHYAH

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
this finally worked waited 2 days. Thanks!
Message 51 of 67 (1,166 Views)

Game freezes when trying to go online (Xbox)

★★★ Newbie

The game loads up fine and takes me to the menu normally. When I press the right stick to go online, all the visuals freeze and I can't move my selection tool so everything is permanently stuck. My Xbox still allows me to press the home button and exit the game through the left-hand side menu. My internet connection is fine and all my other multiplayer games work perfectly. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and the same issue occurs. I've tried resetting my Xbox and that doesn't fix the issue either. This issue has persisted for weeks. I would really appreciate some help so I can play the game I paid for.

Message 52 of 67 (1,162 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
same as me getting ready to sell
Message 53 of 67 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
it seems the update mess it up EA will fix it
Message 54 of 67 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
thanks
Message 55 of 67 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So what worked for me was doing the highlight the xbox live name in the top left, but in the arcade menu... It seems to be random when or where it works so just try it in all the menus highlighting the xbox live name. It will only work if it saya connecting in the top left. The arcade menu might have worked too as there was nothinf next to the screen name.

Ps. Now I know why it was 10$ for games with gold. Guess ir being bugged got me the game cheap :D
Message 56 of 67 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

The hotfix for Xbox One that was deployed today has been confirmed fixed from our end. Can you please confirm that it's now working for you. Standard smile

Thank you!

/Atic

Message 57 of 67 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

it did a data sync when I opened, and seemed to connect properly in lobby, but when I tried to join a room (GA) just gets stuck on the search, and keep getting error 770 booted back to me and need to connect again. Three cycles of this before it actually got me in a room, then while it had the Death Star 2 screen loading I got error 770 again. Even more broken than before... seems like par for the course for you folks eh?

Message 58 of 67 (1,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Now getting various different error codes when trying to join a room. So far I've gotten: 770, 216, 2643,

Since this is what you consider "fixed", can you folks maybe just "break it" again so at least there's a functional workaround?

Or maybe just stop with the F'n updates that mess everything up, and roll it back to where it was functional until you fix the damn problems?

Well, looks like 9th time's the charm... finally in a room
Message 59 of 67 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I disconnected my power source and unplugged the Xbox S 10 min maybe, I am using Cat 6 cables NO wireless for speed better connection. Set my Xbox and PC too 2 IP address ONLY set lease time 30 days Example 174 175 or 200 201 something different ,Boot it up , then go to collection screen or ANY one you like, if you have fast hands CHANGE the {ping} from default to another server AND change the crash reporting on or off as well as sharing. This is your best chance
Message 60 of 67 (1,051 Views)