Re: Xbox connection issue: error 721

by hgaindy

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Is anyone still getting issues with the code 721??? It’s saturday and I still can’t enter the EA servers
Message 21 of 67 (2,819 Views)

★ Apprentice
Still getting this error. The game crashes a few times, then it just won't connect and I get error 721. Yesterday it finally connected after 5 or 6 tries, but I must have done it 20 times and still won't connect.

I finally came back to this game after a couple months, looking forward to the clone wars dlc, and now I can't even play. About to give up on the game for awhile again.
Message 22 of 67 (2,817 Views)

★★★ Novice

Load the game. Then try n connect. Probably won’t. Go to collection screen. Try to connect.  If that’s no good go to multiplayer screen n try to connect.  

Message 23 of 67 (2,801 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ElohimRev201115 wrote:

None of those are working for me I usually delete the game and reload this will be the second attempt but 721 error code all week long everything else works but this game since last update . 

I already tried reinstalling, didn't work. What a waste of time. 

Message 24 of 67 (2,789 Views)

★★ Novice

@blkdawn wrote:

Now it’s error code 770.  Smh 

I got this last night too. The right stick trick worked for that as well. Though it took 3 attempts.

Hope you are able to get back on!

Message 25 of 67 (2,752 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This actually worked for me, go to collections and try it twice. The game doesn't freeze and it works awesome. Thank you!! But yes EA please fix this 🤦 but thank you for the amazing game!! It's come a long ways!!

Message 26 of 67 (2,731 Views)

Re: p.m

★★★★★ Newbie
Exact same for me.
Message 27 of 67 (2,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a potential work around, go into the arcade mode menu then click R to connect and it should work

Message 28 of 67 (2,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah playing arcade then trying to connect worked for me
Message 29 of 67 (2,640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Error code 721 > error code 770 > generally works by the third time through this (or first try really since it isn't even actually trying to connect on the first 2x cycles of this nonsense). 

EA Update 1 > Tons of connectivity and other such issues that require patches

EA Update 2 > Tons of connectivity and other such issues that require patches

EA Update 3 > Tons of connectivity and other such issues that require patches

EA Update 4 > Tons of connectivity and other such issues that require patches

and so on and so forth... 

I'm beginning to detect something of a pattern here...

Ya think that perhaps these updates should be tested out a bit more thoroughly before launch? 

Any tips on which formerly cruddy old weapon mod is all of the sudden the most powerful weapon in the game and just mows over the opposing players on this update? 

Which hero is all the sudden completely unstoppable with this update? 

I know EA is looking for ways to monetize this game further, so perhaps they should just charge a $10 premium for a version that actually works, and doesn't update until it's debugged instead of forcing the update. 

Message 30 of 67 (2,630 Views)