Xbox Series X|S Crashes • Info Requested from Dev Team

by PJTierneyCM

Original Post

Re: Xbox Series X|S Crashes • Info Requested from Dev Team

★★★★★ Novice

"Not sure what do next..WHY? WHY?"

Here's what you do. Try to get a refund, cause you got ripped off.

Message 81 of 127 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@ColoradoKindBudHm, u are right on one side, but u know, I didn't buy a game to get refund after. It is a game that I love, want play and it isn't issue that causes problems to totally everyone. Just to certain players and that issue can be fixed after time. Sometimes I just think that hopefully my console doesn't have to go to get serviced and repair. It's just my thinking. But I want to play it, it is a game I was awaiting and looking forward, don't really want to step off and forget it via refund. I know it is weird that I paid for it and can't play it and don't want get a rid of it. Just I believe it gets fixed and being desperate of itat same time. Weird feeling😳😁. It's just up to me and have to suffer the time of waiting. . It is unfair, to everyone who still has same issue.Actually, HOW ARE U DOING ALL OF U? still having same issue? I had it crashed and xbox got turned off twice in a row after 3.5 hours of play, then played, nothing happened for while (didn't play long then after second crash, it was 2 am ,so I was tired😁)

Message 82 of 127 (902 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PJTierneyCM Hi, today I tried play again, after yesterday it got crashed only and forced to the xbox dashboard after cca hour of play Career mode. Then I restarted game, managed play withour crash next hour..tgen I had to quit because of other stuff to do,so I quit game normally. It crashes less frequently but ut still does. I hope you will manage to fix it completely..anyway I had fantastic blast during gameplay..🙏🙏
Message 83 of 127 (884 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unreal. They stop communicating with us and don’t offer anything to make the situation better. No offer of compensation of anything. I even messaged back the developer who PM’d me asking for more info a few weeks ago and I never got a response. This is absolutely terrible customer service. At this point they have basically scammed people out of thousands of dollars for a game that is unplayable. 

Message 84 of 127 (869 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BrDodd22 Hm, I would expect some response from them too, I don't like it either..but we can't know what is behind it. I don't know how is their rules policy about customer service. It is weird, I know. Unfortunately, there is just patience and endurance what we need have and wait what comes out. Sadly. For example, Me personally, I'd like to know the progress, how they proceed with investigation, to inform us continuously, to ensure us, that they work on it. That would relax waiting , bring better light and mood. So we just must wait and hope. All I want, like everyone here, is to play and enjoy the game I was looking forward to, without interruption. I understand glitches and bugs that do occur time by time , get fixed. It happens in every game, but this is extraordinary.😳😳
Message 85 of 127 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@MORPHIUM6Nah. It’s been 2 months with no action. We shouldn’t have to keep waiting. This is ridiculous. I get you want to play the game but you’re being way too nice to them. I want my money back for this bull *

Message 86 of 127 (839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BrDodd22 I get your standing...of course, reasonable. 😉👍
Message 87 of 127 (830 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there, I attached here next videos uploaded to YT to show GridLegends crashes after long time , updated with 1.09 patch. 

https://youtu.be/gIz5suSaBGE

https://youtu.be/CmJzO3LX-U8 

https://youtu.be/psz28-KRMYM 

Please let me know ur opinion or just u seen it and that you deal with it.Thank you. If any questions , just adk me pls. 

Ur fan, MORPHIUM 666

Message 88 of 127 (767 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MORPHIUM6 Same thing happens to me. Xbox Series X suddenly powers off.
Message 89 of 127 (729 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hey all - short update on this:

We're still trying to determine what is causing these crashes/shutdowns. At the moment, we're unable to replicate these problems with our testing which leads us to believe that this could be an Xbox issue, rather than something we can resolve ourselves. We're continuing to investigate with Microsoft and as soon as we have an update we will share more.

Message 90 of 127 (719 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help