Xbox Series X|S Crashes • Info Requested from Dev Team

by PJTierneyCM

Original Post

Re: Xbox Series X|S Crashes • Info Requested from Dev Team

★ Apprentice

I’ve tried asking for a refund and when I do they just stop responding. Which is even more frustrating. This whole thing has just been a disaster. I regret buying the game and it makes me re-consider buying codemasters/EA games going forward. 

Message 41 of 127 (1,588 Views)

★ Apprentice

Go to your bank ask about the visa dispute chargeback scheme for a refund 

Message 42 of 127 (1,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Bonjour,

J'adore votre jeu mais ma série x crash tout le temps...

A quand un patch??

Aucune informations de votre part.

Je suis déçu et pas 'e seul ..

Cordialement,

Message 43 of 127 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

is there a fix coming soon or do i just take it back and forget about this game as it seems it's not going to be fixed any time soon! some updates on what's happening would be good!!

Message 44 of 127 (1,628 Views)

★ Apprentice
@bigmarn73 Yeah an update would be good. It’s not a good look that they set up this forum and then just stopped updating us even if we tag them and ask them a question. This whole thing has been a dumpster fire.
Message 45 of 127 (1,596 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hey everyone. We're sorry this is still an ongoing issue for some of you.

The reason we haven't updated this thread until now is there hasn't been an update. Xbox/Microsoft are actively investigating this issue on their side, hence the need for requesting some console IDs from you. We will continue to update this thread when there's more to share. 

Message 46 of 127 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Relax!? That’s what we are trying to do relax and play a game. I find it unbelievable the game fails to work with the most popular steering control around. It’s like they did not even test it on Xbox Series X. I support the game as it is wonderful the few times I got to play it in its limited capacity but don’t waist my time with an Xbox release that simply does not work. Hell if I wanted to troubleshoot I would own a PC. We can clearly see the game was NOT READY FOR RELEASE! Please do not so the same with Need For Speed. Thanks in advance.

Message 47 of 127 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CM_TGK I'm having this problem all the time on my Series X, it's impossible to play the game. Hope you fix it soon!
Message 48 of 127 (1,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@PunkgrrrlU keep forgetting that bugs can occur anytime, it doesn't mean game is not ready to launch. There is just some of us (not a little,but lot enough) who is encountering this issue, not everyone-THEN it would be not ready . Others can play. This bug appeared at some certain console users- such complicated,that codies and EA had to cooperate with Microsoft to help to investigate issue. They asked some of us to provide consoles ID to find problem causing. Other bugs can fix developer itself, but this one isn't that easy. U as fan and player should know that bugs or glitches do appear after launch during time at time. Game is HUGE COMPLEX of program with LOTS of commands and other programming parts where one little mistake can cause issue immediately or later that can't be noticed straight away. Developer is HUMAN group, that like everyone ,do mistakes. Therefore us-FANS are to help by playing game and provide feedback, to help them know what is wrong if something happens. We are users, and- I know we pay for game, not little- but we usually find what is wrong in game. If we would not play, wouldn't be able let them know about any issue, and they couldn't fix it and give us best experience. Remember buddy,this game isn't JUST a plane shooting boats -RIVER RAIDER from ATARI- it is massive game program.It is not as easy as we think and want have it fixed.. MANY HUGE Developers like Forza, Halo, etc that make LARGE GAMES have bugs in their games too. And it is NEXT GEN game so it multiples hard work ,attention, time, performance , effort and demands to execute make game like this. If we love our games we play, we should give them not feedback only but respect and our support too by our patience, let them know what they need and just wait. Trust me, I LOVE THIS GAME and would love to play it, I am frustrated of this bug too but game is definitely worth of wait for me til fix patch. I do not rush wwith refund. Those who want refund, means are not respecting their effort they put in fix and fon't give them a chance. Think buddy and please do not get me wrong- When we were born healthy, and we got ill after months by cold or flu or some other illness that can be recovered, does it mean we were not ready to born? No.. illness iccur later by some reason😉... And parents are here to fix it to get us recover 😉👍 and I we break our leg, it isn't as easy just  to staple it or glue it. Needs more procedures, and TIME to fix it. Not even WE are frustrated we cannot do we love-go out, run, go to school..we had to be in hospital or home , in bed and wait in relax. If we had an injury that we scratched an elbow, we put just cleaned it up, put a plaster and went on. So, first wasn't easy as needed also surgery, other doctors and huge their effort and our parents to get us recovered as fast as possible. And they were frustrated too of our condition and what happened to us. Same in game industry . They are not happy either, we can't play a game they created. And lets be honest - it is a great game, created for us,players. Trust me , I ak not happy either I can't play it, and when I try , it gets crashed. But I will give it a chance, because I have empathy with them and know that Codies /EA do as much they can to fix it..PEACE ✌️

P.s. I AM only player among others, not paid for anything, just waiting for fix. Rushy desire for victory leads to defeat. 

Message 49 of 127 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag

• Pomatt

Date/Time of Crash

• 2022/04/01

Did you play the game using Quick Resume at the time, or do you fully Quit the game after each session?

• Fully quit

When the game crashed this time, which of the following were you using?

• Car:                        No idea, first race
  • Track:                    Don’t know, it was the first race
  • Game Mode:     Carreer
  • Camera Angle:   Far
  • Weather/Time: clear

Were you playing in 60hz or 120hz mode?

• 60hz

Were you playing in 4K?

• Yes

Were you playing online or offline?

Related to the above, were you switching from Online to Offline before your race, or the other way round?

• No

If you were playing online, how many human players (approx.) were in the race with you?

• No

Were you using Flashbacks?

No

Message 50 of 127 (1,350 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help