Re: Xbox Series Game crashing / audio cutting out

by dudegolong

Original Post

Xbox Series Game crashing / audio cutting out

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

Playing this on Xbox Series X, i don't have the game installed on internal storage (rather and external SSD) however the game's audio will frequently cut out. And after that sometimes textures will start to fade out and other cars will not appear and eventually the game will just freeze entirely. This has probably happened 5 times over the last two weeks where the game will freeze entirely but the audio cutting out is far more frequently. I can post the game clip of this happening on Xbox live if need be.

Message 1 of 5 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager

@dudegolong 

To eliminate the external drive as the issue, you could try playing the game from the internal drive. 

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my cousin has this game installed on his internal drive and is experiencing the same issues on Series X. This is a bug that needs to be forwarded on to the devs to fix

Message 3 of 5 (976 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same issue and found out for me that it's that the game for some reason doesn't like the new "quick resume feature" on the series consoles. Once you've stopped playing it completely quit out of the game and next time you play it see if it helps

Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)

★★ Novice

It also can't be forwarded to the developers to be fixed as EA removed ghost games from making need for speed

Message 5 of 5 (681 Views)