Xbox Performance Issue

by MrZetah

Original Post

Re: Xbox Performance Issue

★★ Novice

It didn’t help. Before you ask, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it as well. My ping is 11-18 or so with 9% loss. It seems to happen most when I’m opening boxes or peeking enemies... But the frame drops can occur just running around the map and even in the main menu .

Message 11 of 19 (289 Views)

Community Manager

@modest-BOOMSHAKA 

We are currently investigating this issue. Please keep an eye on our official channels for updates. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 19 (282 Views)

★★ Novice
@modest-BOOMSHAKA Sorry that’s meant to be 0% packet loss, not 9
Message 13 of 19 (278 Views)

★★★★ Guide

S4 has come with the worst lag I have seen so far. At the end of last season I started having bad rubberbanding and packet loss issues, which could have just been from my router not being fine-tuned. So I went in and set static IPs for all the devices on my network and then opened up all the recommended ports. I also did a network test on my Xbox after a very laggy game and it came back with 230mbps download, 0% packet loss, and 38 ping. So my internet itself seems to be just fine.

But this season there is such terrible stuttering/freezing during fights that it makes it nearly impossible to have a clean fight. It makes me not want to play ranked because I don't want some laggy connection to ruin games for me.

And yes, I have both power cycled my router/modem and my Xbox. And I have a wired connection as well.

Message 14 of 19 (265 Views)

★★ Novice

Is that true or is that just what you say when you get to the bottom of your checklist? The frame drops are still unreal and I’ve tried two different Xbox’s (both Xbox one S though). It has nothing to do with my internet connection.

Message 15 of 19 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesn't work. Also all my friends also experience this since last patch. Please fix, game turns unenjoyable.

Message 16 of 19 (206 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone!

A patch was deployed yesterday that should have fixed this issue.

Attention Legends: we’ve released a patch today for Xbox One to address performance issues. Please make sure to update your client!
-Twitter - Apex Legends 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 17 of 19 (185 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Doesn’t help. I’ve reinstalled the game restarted my modem. Changed MAC address and even switched ports. I’m hardwired and I feel as if I’m playing on a hotspot
Message 18 of 19 (165 Views)

Community Manager

@ezcleezy 

As @Zeelmaekers mentioned, an update was released for Xbox One that should help with the lag. Are you still experiencing it?

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 19 (154 Views)