Re: Xbox Online Friendlies Load Screen Crash

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Xbox Online Friendlies Load Screen Crash

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I, alongside 14 other friends, participate in a Custom Fifa League that we utilize the Online Friendly tool to play all of league games. Over the past 3 months we have played 2 seasons and over 500 games combined through the online friendly mode. We aimed on starting our third season of the league yesterday and throughout yesterday and today, 8/15 league members have tried to play each other and each time the game crashes while in the loading screen before the game can actually start. We had Pre-Season friendlies Monday through Wednesday without any issues. All issues started occurring yesterday. We are slated to have a total of 315 league games for this season and we are off to a bad start. I’m playing the best FIFA of my life rn and this unexpected bug crash has caused some major hiccups for the start of our third season. With the grand prize of an Authentic Custom Kit for the winning club, I can’t lose any momentum and risk not getting a solid headstart on the table. The boys have to keep rolling. Any suggestions on how to get things working again? 

Thanks, 

Joe

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Jglennon002,

Usually this happens when one of you is on an IPv6 address and trying to matchmake with an IPv4 connection.

If this is the issue the best way to resolve it is to set a Static IP address to your console and then DMZ it (Note: Please do NOT DMZ your PC IP Address). If the issue still occurs after DMZing your co-op partner will most likely need to follow the steps as well.

If this is happening on PC make sure you're running both Origin and the game as Administrator and set up the appropriate exceptions in the Windows Firewall settings.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Jglennon002,

Usually this happens when one of you is on an IPv6 address and trying to matchmake with an IPv4 connection.

If this is the issue the best way to resolve it is to set a Static IP address to your console and then DMZ it (Note: Please do NOT DMZ your PC IP Address). If the issue still occurs after DMZing your co-op partner will most likely need to follow the steps as well.

If this is happening on PC make sure you're running both Origin and the game as Administrator and set up the appropriate exceptions in the Windows Firewall settings.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)
Twitter Stream