Re: Xbox One: game freezes, then crashes

by chailattee247

Original Post

Xbox One: game freezes, then crashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Nearly every time I play online the game will freeze and crash to the home screen. I've reinstalled, tried multiple hard resets, and pretty much everything short of throwing my Xbox through my TV. It is not my Internet connection, as this issue has not occurred once for my roommate.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Come on over to my place and try playing an online game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes and then crashes to the home screen of my Xbox.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I cannot attach a video as this is very hard to predict the timing.
Message 1 of 5 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to finish a single mission or play longer than five minutes online. Some times I cannot get off the main menu as the game will freeze and will crash my Xbox. When the game does this the image will stay frozen on screen and the game will then make a buzzing noise and I cannot return to the Xbox dashboard or turn my Xbox off I have to disconnect power to my console. However, I can still hear my friends in private chat even though game audio has stopped.

Message 2 of 5 (671 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem with the EA access version of BF1. The game loads normally but crashes in the multiplayer loading screen.

Message 3 of 5 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME! did you find the solution yet?

Message 4 of 5 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been occurring the same issue, I am on the trial version, will buying the full version fix this problem? Someone please figure this out before I buy it and it still doesn't work.
Message 5 of 5 (626 Views)