Xbox One X Constant Stutter and lag

by primegos

Original Post

Xbox One X Constant Stutter and lag

★★ Novice

So I've been playing alot of Battlefront 2 and with my new Xbox One X it looks amazing. But a major issue I am having is that it constantly stutters and people lagging. On my PS4 pro and PC the beta was perfectly fine but with my Xbox One X I am getting stuttering. I have great internet and my ps4 never stutters with games. I even hooked my Xbox One X to my nearest Ethernet Cable and even when its directly connected to the internet it stutters. Anyone else getting the same issues? Seems fine on PC from what Ive seen on youtube. Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (16,192 Views)

Re: Xbox One X Constant Stutter and lag

★★ Apprentice

Same here. Xbox One X Scorpio edition. Multiplayer is constant lag. Im in Australia. All other multiplayer games I own run fine, even no problems with 1st battlefront. Connection is fine, but this one is just a mess. Spawn and switches between 1st and 3rd person view by itself. Then when I move it is constant stutter, as well as from everyone else. Impossible to play at this stage, fix your server issues please.

Message 2 of 9 (15,932 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA - "Thank you for the posts. This is a known issue, hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but the restart should help for now.  

For now we have word that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. but restart the game should help.

Matchmaking into different game modes may also help and should be faster than a restart. 

Hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but hopefully this info helps for now."

Message 3 of 9 (15,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I just got my Xbox one x like 4 days ago and my fifa doing the exact same it works fine 2 or 3 matches then after that the lag gets ridiculous and I can't even finish the match it never did this to me with Xbox one
Message 4 of 9 (15,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes same problem but on smite and call of duty. Played both games on my old xbox and the lag and stutter is no where to be seen. Microsoft need to sort this out!
Message 5 of 9 (15,752 Views)

★ Novice
Xbox one x project Scorpio constantly lagging....our internet is 76mb download upload 17mb ping 30 but xbox scorpio still lags.also struggles to sync with ea games and had issues where I have to hard reset or switch on/evey day I'm on it..getting really sick off it now just been on fifa lagged all the way through and lost so decided enough is enough and want to message - I'm level 120 bf1 maxed on everything now since I got project scorpio it just lags with amber or red circle top right- i was shooting a guy in bf1 then next minute he's behind me and I'm dead just silly... I'm 44 I need reassurance it's going to get better????
Message 6 of 9 (14,885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I played the 2017 SWBF II Beta a lot on my old 2013 Day one XB1 with no issues until the third day of the beta. Then people were one shotting everyone all over the map, through walls, around corners etc. etc.
Not all of it was “lag”. 8(

I got my XB1X Scorpio on Nov. 7th and then I played the early access a few days later. Every game I own including MEA was vastly Improved across the board Graphics, FPS, no tearing, load times etc.

The PC and PS4 Pro are a whole other ball game though. I’ve been having the problems that the above people are talking about on those two platforms since Nov. 17th.

Thanksgiving night is when everybody started playing at the same time and I noticed a huge lag on Xbox one x. But not on any other games.

Not rubberbanding, freezing etc. just the usual dice bad coding issue. The Shoot 1st, die 1st annoyance. You know, when you empty a clip in the back of a guys head and then he turns around and one-shots you. x(

That ruins all The fun. 1-4 players run around invincible even after a whole squad annihilates them. There are matches when everybody’s pretty much even and they all die as they should when you damage them.

But the Invincible issue is a lot more prevalent. Now mind you some of them can be lag switching,, wall hacking, etc. I’ve seen my share of that already since the beta. Nothing ever changes with those losers.

This game is amazing and has tons of potential just like the last one. But as usual, just like Battlefield they let the dirtbags get away with murder running around ruining everyone else’s game that plays legit. This has to stop. Tons of people will not buy or play multiplayer games because of this.

EA has known about this since around 2001. And here we are with the same empty response, and lack solution.
Message 7 of 9 (13,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Temporary fix, go to systems, network, advanced settings, alternate mac address, clear, wait for restart, plays ok for 1 game only then the lag will gradually return, rubbish i know but better than nothing

Message 8 of 9 (12,569 Views)

★ Novice

This is happening to me also all my other games work perfectly fine but when bitty to play battlfield 1 it stutter lags really bad I'm here in November 2018

Message 9 of 9 (4,926 Views)