Re: Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Rubberbanding/ Lag.

by cableguy33333

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Same here, fine for a few days now rubberbanding and gradually getting worse

Message 11 of 17 (1,140 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's still broken on PC, love the game but its a mess and almost unplayable. Rubber banding, sticking .......

Message 12 of 17 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am too and I too have a decent connection I average about 150 to 250 mbps and I really like the game. I think people should be able to get refunds if this continues. Stupid rubber banding. Btw I'm not asking for a refund I'm just saying a issue like this should be worked on immediately.
Message 13 of 17 (969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm with you on that they have our money it's like they don't care we should get refunds I'd be happy if they just fixed the issue. Maybe give everyone some free crates.
Message 14 of 17 (969 Views)

★ Guide

or at least talk to everyone about this problem .

Message 15 of 17 (963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Mine was caused by a bad internet connection, while some games are playable through wifi, star wars certainly isn't if you're on xbox 1 x and it will eventually cause bad system crashes to the point where you start to think it's the hardware

Message 16 of 17 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just got this game for $7.50 on Xbox One and the rubber banding and latency issues are making the game unplayable. I can't run to targets on the map and fights are always a cluster f due to rubber banding back down hallways or around trees. Also like others, I have a fast cable internet connection. I am switching back to Battlefront 1 which I just bought for $5 and your should too! That game didn't have issues like this and the graphics are fine. What a rip off, I feel bad for people who paid full price.

Message 17 of 17 (581 Views)