Xbox One - Plants vs Zombies GW2 will not allow secondary users to play

by Fitnog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One - Plants vs Zombies GW2 will not allow secondary users to play

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

On the Xbox One P vs Z GW2 only the primary user can log into their EA/Origin account to play the game. However, when switching to another user on the Xbox One and using their EA log in it shows as "Unable to log in. We cannot complete this action at this time. If you need assistance , please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com". When logging into the Origin or EA site the logins and passwords work. We even tried the password reset and have no trouble with the site login, but still have the same issue on P vs Z GW2 (Xbox One) regardless of having a new password.  This isn't an intermittent issue or temporary. It has been constant since we purchased the game. Please help me to allow my family members to use their profile and EA/Origin logins to play. We have all been sharing one login to play, but want to have our own. Thanks. 

Message 2 of 8 (4,585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One - Plants vs Zombies GW2 will not allow secondary users to play

Hero (Retired)

Are the secondary accounts children accounts?

If they are the best method to correcting this is going to be to contact EA here:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

They should be able to help you arrange the accounts in a way that allows the children accounts to be playable.

This link may also be helpful:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-set-up-an-origin-account-for-my-child/

@Fitnog

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (5,460 Views)

All Replies

When I try to log on to PvZ GW2 on Xbox One, it doesn't work.

★★★ Newbie

I was excited about taking a look at the beta version of PvZ GW2 on Xbox One. I opened it, saw the cutscene and pressed the log in option because I already had an account. I put in my username (A green tick appeared next to it) and then my password. I pressed LOGIN and then this popped up ''We cannot complete this action at this time. If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com''.

I did what it said, looked on the internet blah blah, but I couldn't find a single thing. I restarted the game, restarted my xbox and turned off and on the electricity. Still nothing! I tried to see if my password was wrong by putting in random letters but it said that the password was wrong then. I don't want to create multiple accounts to see if I can login and I don't have any friends that own an xbox one so I can't see if it works for them. I now that it works, but not for me I guess. Any kind of help would be appreciated. :D

Message 1 of 8 (4,605 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are the secondary accounts children accounts?

If they are the best method to correcting this is going to be to contact EA here:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

They should be able to help you arrange the accounts in a way that allows the children accounts to be playable.

This link may also be helpful:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-set-up-an-origin-account-for-my-child/

@Fitnog

Message 3 of 8 (5,461 Views)

Child account access on Xbox one

★★ Newbie

I am trying to authorize a child account and I continually get "we cannot complete this action at this time. ...please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com". I have verified that the servers are up and that the password is correct (if the pw is wrong the login screens displays "incorrect password").  Some more detailed info on this would be great!

Message 4 of 8 (4,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did a solution arise from this

Message 5 of 8 (4,531 Views)

Cannot Login to EA Account on PS4

★★★ Newbie

HELP,

I am having the same problem with PvsZ GW2 on my PS4. Brand new game, I downloaded the updates, and when it loads I cannot sign into my ea account. "Unable to Login" and below that it says " Cannot complete this action at this time"

Message 6 of 8 (4,539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Your first link.....goes to a contact EA page...which is like waiting in an imaginary line at any DMV.....(goes right to NOWHERE), no one answers.

The second link that you posted, says "page not found".....so it looks like EA is just a JOKE and has no support or ability to offer child accounts, even

though they market and sell games for the 14 and under age group.....

Message 7 of 8 (3,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was there really no solution to this?!?!

Thats embarrassing ea 

getting a refund for the deluxe

Message 8 of 8 (2,100 Views)