Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Xbox One - Multiplayer - Crash to home when joining gold match

by lonestar2001ad

Original Post

Xbox One - Multiplayer - Crash to home when joining gold match

★★★ Newbie

This has happened in four or five games in a row over two days. I've tried to join a gold match on Andromeda Multiplayer (Xbox One), and only a few seconds into the loading screen, the game crashes to the Xbox home screen. It doesn't happen very often on silver. The only gold match I've been able to join successfully have been Strike Teams. Don't know how much more info I can give you, or if this is a known bug. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @Trick1224 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Have you tried to Power Cycle your console? Also check this article here on the most common connection issues for the possible solution. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I'm having this happen on xbox one as well. I'm playing bronze. It usually happens during extraction every 3rd or4th game. It isn't map related as far as i can tell. I lose my boosters and get no xp or credits. I just get a short freeze and poof I'm at the xbox dashboard. Usually have 5 sec or less left in extraction.
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @lonestar2001ad 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Can you try to open corresponding TCP ports? Let us know the result. 

Cheers,

Archi

Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help