by dr134

Original Post

Xbox One Microstutter on Arcade Mode and Starfighter Assault

★ Apprentice

I'm having this. Anyone else?

Message 1 of 7 (458 Views)

Re: Xbox One Microstutter on Arcade Mode and Starfighter Assault

EA DICE Team
Hey @DE-Jetlag722 have you done any form of troubleshooting?

If not i do recommend to power cycle the console and if that don't work re install the game.

How to clear cache/power cycle on Xbox: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games

/Atic
Message 2 of 7 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Not sure what you mean by Microstutter?  Are they just small freezes where everything stays in place or are you getting rubberbanding (enemies move, then magically reset back to where they were moments before)?

I was having severe rubberbanding issues when using my Xbox on wifi.  Once I switched over to hardwired the issues went away completely.  Not ideal, but if you are on wifi, perhaps you could try switching to a hardwired connection to your modem/router and see if it helps.

Message 3 of 7 (424 Views)

★ Apprentice

When i move the camera it dose not have a smooth motion, it stops for a few microseconds making it really hard to play.

Message 4 of 7 (412 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for your reply. I did try what you said and it works the same. I also played around with the graphics settings in the game and it did not help either. The problem that i have is after the first patch. The original version of the game worked well in all the modes with a stable 60fps.

Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried to record a video but Xbox locks it at 30fps and when i watch what i have recorded everything seems to work smooth. 

Message 6 of 7 (410 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @-DE-Jetlag722 a bit of random idea I had, try another HDMI cable from Xbox to the Tv.

We did patch the xbox One version of BF2 this week, Do you still have the same issue?

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (385 Views)