Xbox One Immediate Locked Account

by Treecko56

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One Immediate Locked Account

★★★ Newbie

As soon as launching the game and hitting continue, a message appears and sais my accounts been locked temporarily, help what do i do??

Message 1 of 7 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One Immediate Locked Account

Community Manager

@PhloppyPancakes 

If your account is locked please contact our Live-Support team at your earliest convenience so they can pull up your account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (666 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey @Treecko56, thanks for the report. Just to make sure do you have Xbox live gold and the account you are playing is not an underage account? 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 7 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Atic the account isnt underage and yes i have xbox live gold, as far as i know nothing should be stopping me from playing im just not sure what could be going on with it, and yes my ea account is fine also as have also downloaded on my ps4 just to make sure that wasnt the issue

Message 3 of 7 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, it tells me that my account is temporarily locked. Been at this for 2 days and even emailed EA. No response from EA and I'm still having the same issue. Kinda disappointing.

Message 4 of 7 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue. Account is not underage and I have live

Message 5 of 7 (688 Views)

Community Manager

@PhloppyPancakes 

If your account is locked please contact our Live-Support team at your earliest convenience so they can pull up your account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

By live support, you mean submit another ticket and wait 3-4 more days for a response email that doesn't assist? Or do you have an actual live support team? The link took me back to a ticket submittion page

Message 7 of 7 (647 Views)