[ Xbox One ] Game crashes when friend joins

by BPH_Wussie

Original Post

Re: Game crashes when friend joins

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, no one seems to give a *. Keep saying its our Xbox/network. Whatever, let them keep their worst company of the year award. I'm done with this game.
Message 51 of 99 (2,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well, after several attempts I think I managed to get some hope in all this.
Message 52 of 99 (2,810 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Awesome job! Now we wait and see? I hope the issue gets found and fixed. Thanks for pressing the issue.
Message 53 of 99 (2,806 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Like I said, we are aware.  Lots of people look at the forums we just dont always post, but we do look over the bugs

Message 54 of 99 (2,795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks EA_Jenni. We understand you look at the forums but can't always post. Most people on forums just want acknowledgment from a mod or support member just saying they are aware. These kinds of bugs get frustrating. I appreciate your time in reading the forums and acknowledging this post. We don't mean to be pests. Thanks again. We look forward to getting this resolved.
Message 55 of 99 (2,790 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We have the info from you guys but we havent been able to reproduce it here yet so it might take some time to figure out whats causing it

Message 56 of 99 (2,776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you for the update.
Message 57 of 99 (2,773 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Got new clues. I think its not a problem of the client side where the game crashes. I found out that no one can join my backyard or play garden ops with me. I think I cause the other game to crash by joining me.

Message 58 of 99 (2,727 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, we know that. Still, you should be able to play any game online and any other game without issue. In my instance any game works fine, only this game in the particular instance of backyard crashing.

I'm fairly certain it is an issue in their client rather than ours.
Message 59 of 99 (2,721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I found a workaround for me after three weeks. My hitron cve-30360 (cabel modem) causes other to crash by joining. I have an extra wireless router (tp-link wireless nano router) for guests. After a friend comes with his Xbox and we tried playing need for speed we have the same issue. His games crashes by joining my game. So I decided to connect my Xbox to my tp-link wireless router and it works. Can play garden ops with everyone and can host or join the backyard.

Hope that helps ea/pop cap to find a solition. Never have problems with the hitron cve-30360 bevor. Nat open of course.

Message 60 of 99 (2,695 Views)